Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

First Post

The powers that be have instructed me to make my first post a rating of my previous IDC-4U assignment. This assignment invloved setting up the school's 30 new netbooks and outfitting them with a list of programs that were to be decided on by us.
They are based under 4 criteria which I had to rate myself on a scalle of 1-4.
And so without further ado, here you go:

Completion of task(s) and/or presentation of research. (did you finish your assigned tasks)
4 Stars.
My work was completed and I even attended to other netbooks that I didn't start with.

Cooperative participation in group (did you participate well with the group, share resources, etc.).
4 Stars
Yes, I believe we all came up with ways to help each other whether it was where to find somethign or how to save some time installing a certain program

Creative and critical thinking (did you offer ideas, make suggestions, improve on your group’s final product)
3 Stars
I did come up with an idea for an adblocker program to be installed on the computer, but it didn't make the cut in the end. Oh well. Points for trying?

Initiative (did you take responsibility for tasks, use your class time effectively)
3 Stars
I believe that I used my class time effectively, but at times perhaps i couldve done a little less chatting.

There it is, about as exciting as champaigne on a new boat (but not really), is my first blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment