Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Project 2

1) Netbook Cart Team
2) In depth software development
3) Web 2.0 tools

I chose Netbook Cart team as first because i previously worked with the netbooks and have a goo idea of how to troubleshoot and use them. Furthermore, I enjoy working with students and would love to hold training sessions.

I chose option number 2 because it also involves teaching teachers in a session and i think i would enjoy that. I placed web tools 2.0 as my lowest choice because it looks like it is more of n individual task than a group task.


I believe if i were in the Netbook cart team i would thrive in a group enviroment and especially with delivering presentations. My skills with computer hardware and troubleshooting would als come in handy.

I do feel like the web 2.0 apps would not be the best choice for me because for most of the time it is individual work, which i can do, but i feel like I do better work in a group enviroment.

No comments:

Post a Comment