Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Placement

1. I think i would be best at Teaching Teachers and Students to use technology and Software. Despite my "harsh" teaching plan, i never intended to actually read that word for word :P. I have experience talking in front of a group since i'm the Vice President of Anime Club and often manage meetings. Furthermore, I don't mind going through steps until whoever i'm teaching gets the concept

I also think that I would be good at developing lesson plans for teachers using technology. I can easily place myself in the students shoes and think about what sort of things would work and take that into consideration for developing the lesson plans.

I think i would be very bad at finding resources for teachers. Finding academic resources is bad enough when doing projects. The only research i have experience with is finding pirated stuff :P.

2.
Creativity - 4 I can come up with a few good ideas every now and then, but it's never consistent and usually fluke.

Responsibility - 3 I can definitely have somethign done if it's absolute, but i'm often too flexible with myself for less urgent things.

Web Design - 2 I took an HTML class a while ago. I don't remember any of it. The only thing i can contribute is a thorough understanding of good user interface

Developing Action Plans - 7 I am decent at planning a reasonable path of action

Teaching Other People - 8 I feel that I am often successful at teaching concepts that i know because i always take the consideration to my student as to how it must feel to have this information piled on top of them.

Meeting Deadlines - 3 Sadly this is something i should work on. I know it's bad, but I'm working on it

3. I am moderately comfortable leading a group of students. They won't always listen, but I have no qualms about the job

4. I would prefer to work with a partner. It puts enough pressure on me to get stuff done while still having someone to bounce ideas off of. I am also comfortable working alone

5.
History Class
Media
English
Business
Biology

Nothing i don't particularly want to work in.

No comments:

Post a Comment